This statement is intended to make known the procedures followed for the collection by means of cookies of the information provided by the users during the navigation of the Web site.
What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie is a text file that is stored by your device when you view an Internet site.
Cookies enable efficient site operation and improve performance, also provide information to the site owner for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to personalize the user’s browsing experience Remembering his preferences (for example remember the language and the currency he set in order to recognize him at the next visit).
What cookies do we use and for what purpose?
Our site uses different types of cookies and related technologies, each of which has a specific function. The cookies used are listed below, highlighting their function.
Type and purpose
- Navigation Cookie. Since the first access these cookies allow the site to function properly and display the contents on the device recognizing the language of the country from which the user connects. If there are registration areas in the site and the user is registered, they will allow the user to be recognized by accessing the reserved areas. Navigation cookies are technical cookies and are therefore necessary for the operation of the site.
- Functional/Technical cookies. These cookies allow, according to the express request of the user, to be recognized with subsequent accesses so as not to have to re-enter their data at each visit. In the case of e-commerce sites, if the user has added items to the shopping cart and closed the session without completing the purchase and without deleting them from the cart, these cookies will allow you to continue the purchase the next time the user accesses the site (within A limited period of time).
Functional/technical cookies are not indispensable to the operation of the site, but improve the quality and experience of navigation. The use of functional/technical cookies does not require the user’s prior consent under art. 122 comma 1 of D. Lgs. 196/2003 (“Information collected from the contractor or the user”).
- Analytical cookies. For example, these cookies are used by Google Analytics to process statistical analyses of how users navigate on the site through the mobile computer or applications, the number of pages visited, or the number of clicks on a Page while browsing a site.
Our site treats the results of these analyses anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes only if the vendor uses the services in connection with the browser installed on the user’s computer or on other devices used to navigate the Our site.
- Third-party Cookies for marketing/retargeting. These cookies are used by trusted third-party companies that allow the user to view banner ads on other affiliated sites, showing them the latest products that the user has displayed on the site. While the user navigates within our site, these cookies are also used to show him products that might be of interest to them or similar to those he has previously looked at, based on his browsing history. The use of these cookies normally does not imply the processing of personal data, but may allow you to connect to the user’s computer or other devices and track the saved data: These cookies connect to the browser installed on the user’s computer or On other devices used while browsing our site.
- Social Network cookies. These cookies are required to allow the user’s social account to interact with the site. They are used for example to express the user’s appreciation and to share it with their social friends. Social network cookies are not necessary for browsing Our website does not use Social cookies.
- Profiling Cookies. These cookies are used to track the user’s browsing to create profiles about his tastes, his preferences, his interests and also his research. You will certainly happen to see banner ads related to a product that just before you searched the Internet. The reason is precisely in the profiling of your interests and the servers appropriately targeted by cookies have shown you the ads deemed most relevant.
Our site does not make direct use of profiling cookies.
Regarding third-party cookies you can consult the Ripettive regulations:
- Google Analytics: Google Terms e Google Policy
- Google Maps: Google Maps policy
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
Most browsers are configured to accept, check, or optionally disable cookies through settings. Remember, however, that disabling cookies or functional browsing can cause the operation of the site and/or limit the service we offer.
Below the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
For more information about cookies and to manage your preferences on third-party profiling cookies, please visit:
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data about your browsing, you can download the browser add-on for disabling Google Analytics:
Regarding more generally the management of the privacy the personal data are kept according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Code on the protection of personal data – and it can always be asked to delete it as foreseen in art. 7 of the same legislative decree (see Privacy Statement).